Vanishing Cream

 “I’m being attacked by the washing.”

 

Biff and Chip became small by the magic key and went to Wizard Blot’s house. Wizard Blot is a character who appeared the play which Biff and Chip did. He had them do housework or, he would turn them into frogs. While they were doing housework, Biff dropped vanishing cream. They were vanishing but they could catch a thief by vanishing. So, Wizard Blot became happy.

 

At first, I couldn’t understand the phrase I wrote the top of this page. But by reading many times, I found the washing are Biff and Chip. I think this expression is really interesting. Finally, they caught a thief and Wizard Blot, Biff and Chip seemed be happy but Wizard Blot had told them “Don’t be lazy or, I’ll turn you into frogs.” Therefore, I didn’t become to like him.

 

 

New Words

theatre:劇場

out of a box:箱から

put on a play:演劇をやる

wizard:魔法使い

spell:呪い

・tidy up:片づける


vanishing cream oxfoed reading trr に対する画像結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Great Race

It’s Not Fair

Snow-white