Snow-white

I read “Snow-white” which written by The Brothers Grimm.

There are mainly two women and seven little men in this story. The queen thought she was the most beautiful in the world and she couldn’t admit that anyone else was more beautiful than her. But the most beautiful is Snow-white. So, the queen tried to kill Snow-white many times however, seven little men protected her. Finally, Snow-white ate the poisoned apple and she died once. But actually, she became alive because of the prince. Therefore, Snow-white started to a new happy life with the prince and the queen really died. When I read this story, I always feel the queen’s jealousy of Snow-white and the seven little men’s kindness. But I sometime think that the queen is actually a lonely person.

Amazon | Disney Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Cinestory Comic ...

コメント

  1. I read “Snow-white” which written by The Brothers Grimm.
    I read “Snow-white,” which was written by The Brothers Grimm.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The Great Race

It’s Not Fair