The Secret Room

 “Mum opened the door. She found a room.”

 

Biff and Chip helped their parents to reform their house. When they made Biff’s new room, they found secret door and Mum open it. There was a little house and it looked like their house. Biff liked this little house and out things inside. She slept by the little house and dreamed about the little children.

 

If I had been Mum, I couldn’t have opened the door because of the fear. However, there was a little cute house like their house. I am very excited by small things like a small house, being a small human and so on. So, I want to find small house in my house and if I can find it, it can be my treasure.

 

 

New Words

stuck:動かない(stick)の過去形


the secret room oxfoed reading tree に対する画像結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Great Race

It’s Not Fair

Snow-white