The Play

 I read “The Play.”

It is a story about Mrs May and her students.

They had a story time in their school. Mrs May read “The Wizard of Oz” to their students.

One day, the children couldn’t play outside because of the storm like “The Wizard of Oz.”

So, the children played The Wizard of Oz inside. Their parents helped Mrs May to succeed the play. The play was really fun and grate.

 

I remembered my childhood by reading this story. When I was a kindergarten’s children, I played some stories with my friends. And sometimes, we put on a play in front of our parents. I was nervous then, but now I thought it was a very good experience for me. If I have a chance, I want to put on a play with my friends again.

 

New Words

blew:吹く(blow)の過去形

the play  oxfoed reading tree に対する画像結果


 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Great Race

It’s Not Fair

Snow-white