Gran

“The children liked Gran and Gran liked the children.”

Gran oxford reading tree に対する画像結果

One day, Gran came to the children’s house and everyone became happy by seeing her. The children wanted to play with her inside. Actually, she played and made a lot of mistakes during playing so they went outside. They arrived the fun park and the children started playing on the Jumping Castle. Then, Gran started jumping too. However, she made a hole in the castle by her stick so they had to go home. Gran became sad but she found the magic key which took them to a new adventure.

 

I like the phrase I wrote at the top of this page and I could see the children’s love for Gran and Gran’ s love for the children in this book. Moreover, I like Gran because she played and enjoyed like a child so I want to be an old woman like Gran. I think her life is pretty happy.

 

 New Words

cross with:少し腹を立てている ・grow:光る

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Great Race

It’s Not Fair

Snow-white