Good time in Global Lounge

On July 28th, I went to  Global Lounge to know what Global Lounge is.
I went to there in this morning for tutoring and the stuffs remembered me and gave me smiles so I was very happy.
 At first, staffs introduced what Global Lounge is and gave us a lot of information. I was excited by hearing the information that Global Lounge are held some global events
 Next, I saw a lot of things which made me really excited for example, I saw a lot of books, movies, text books, magazines and some English games. Especially, I enjoyed pop-up book "Beauty and the beast". It made me really excited.
 I went there for the first time on this day but I like the place and I want to go many times to enjoy many kinds of English. Moreover, I would like to improve my speaking English skills so I will go there and speak with Vio  in English.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Great Race

It’s Not Fair

Snow-white